Have you ever had the experience of looking at your bank account, looking at your salary, or looking at your savings and thinking:
I need money!
Perhaps the numbers aren’t what you’d like them to be. Maybe there’s more month than money round about the 30th or 31st.
Whatever financial pickle you might have yourself in, there’s a key ingredient to the money puzzle that most people have never learned.
I personally figured this one out the hard way.
In this week’s episode of Financial Freedom Friday I’m going to let you in on this super important, but often overlooked key to financial well being.
Here’s a hint: It’s not about the money.
In the video below you’ll learn:
- What money really is (and isn’t)
- The simple mental shift that will have you feeling more abundant no matter what the amount in your bank account
- How to start paying attention to your money in a way that feels good instead of like torture
- The missing piece from your money management plan, without which you’ll have trouble getting traction
- The crucial moment that catalyzed my journey to financial freedom and what you can learn from that moment too
Click the video below to get all the goods.
Over to you:
What have you done to increase your self worth?
Did you gain any insights from this video? How are you going to take action on them?
Leave a comment below and tell me what you think!