Today marks a very exciting day. It is not only the day my mom’s new book, Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being launches, it’s also my mom’s third time on Glimpse TV!
I just re-watched the episode and I have to say, it’s not only quite entertaining (yes, sometimes I find myself entertaining, it’s true), it’s also packed full of practical tips and scientific data for you to begin living agelessly immediately.
What does “ageless living” mean?
Well, it means not buying into the cultural stereotypes about what being a certain age has to mean. It means not contributing to the ageism all around us. It means changing the conversation around getting older from one of complaining to one of celebration and honoring.
My mom, Dr. Christiane Northrup, lays it all down in her new book, as well as her new PBS special that’s airing starting February 28th. (It’s called “Glorious Women Never Age” and it’s amazing. Keep an eye out for me laughing my tush off in the audience.)
I had an absolute ball interviewing my mom for Glimpse TV and I learned a lot.
We covered SO MUCH valuable content. You must watch from start to finish – it’s action packed until the very last moment!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should never tell anyone how old you are again
- The science behind our culture of ageism and how to stop buying in
- The hard core science that backs up the mind-body connection
- Why we have way more control over our biological age than we think we do
- How to step out of the age discussion
- Exactly what to say when someone asks you how old you are
- Why you’re not behind
- How to celebrate your birthday without it being about you getting older
- The thing all healthy people over 100 have in common
- How to look better and better every single year
- How to get a brand new body in 7 years
- How to know whether or not to freeze your eggs
- What every woman over 35 who wants to have a baby must know
- Plus way more juicy content and great giggles!
Click below to watch the episode.
Over to you:
What did you learn in today’s episode? Which of my mom’s “ageless living” tips did you like the best? What’s one way you’re going to incorporate what you learned in your life today? Leave a comment below – I’d love to keep this conversation going because it’s such a good one!
If you’re a business owner or want to be one, get your name on the VIP B-School list for next year.