Today marks a very exciting day. It is not only the day my mom’s new book, Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being launches, it’s also my mom’s third time on Glimpse TV!
I just re-watched the episode and I have to say, it’s not only quite entertaining (yes, sometimes I find myself entertaining, it’s true), it’s also packed full of practical tips and scientific data for you to begin living agelessly immediately.
What does “ageless living” mean?
Well, it means not buying into the cultural stereotypes about what being a certain age has to mean. It means not contributing to the ageism all around us. It means changing the conversation around getting older from one of complaining to one of celebration and honoring.
My mom, Dr. Christiane Northrup, lays it all down in her new book, as well as her new PBS special that’s airing starting February 28th. (It’s called “Glorious Women Never Age” and it’s amazing. Keep an eye out for me laughing my tush off in the audience.)
I had an absolute ball interviewing my mom for Glimpse TV and I learned a lot.
We covered SO MUCH valuable content. You must watch from start to finish – it’s action packed until the very last moment!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should never tell anyone how old you are again
- The science behind our culture of ageism and how to stop buying in
- The hard core science that backs up the mind-body connection
- Why we have way more control over our biological age than we think we do
- How to step out of the age discussion
- Exactly what to say when someone asks you how old you are
- Why you’re not behind
- How to celebrate your birthday without it being about you getting older
- The thing all healthy people over 100 have in common
- How to look better and better every single year
- How to get a brand new body in 7 years
- How to know whether or not to freeze your eggs
- What every woman over 35 who wants to have a baby must know
- Plus way more juicy content and great giggles!
Click below to watch the episode.
Over to you:
What did you learn in today’s episode? Which of my mom’s “ageless living” tips did you like the best? What’s one way you’re going to incorporate what you learned in your life today? Leave a comment below – I’d love to keep this conversation going because it’s such a good one!
If you’re a business owner or want to be one, here are three exciting things for you to know about:
1. The replay to my webinar, The Anatomy of Making Money Online 2.0: 7 Simple, Doable Strategies for Making a Profit and a Difference has been getting rave reviews.
Here’s what one participant had to say:
What I think is so awesome about you both and your approach is that you truly “humanize” the idea of “success.” which of couse looks different to every person. Often we look at celebrities and it feels like they are these divinely blessed creatures of God who aren’t real humans. They became successful because they were destined to become successful and we all “oooo” and “ahhh” over them and long to have similar success. Yet we don’t know how. What is so beautiful about your approach is that you honor the beauty of each person’s soul and uniqueness. You help to inspire people from within as opposed to looking “without” to cultivate their own definition of success to live the life they imagine. -Jessica Bubbico
To access the replay, click here. The recording will only be up until March 4th at 3pm EST so make some time this week or weekend to tune in.
2. We’re doing a Fireside B-School Q+A Chat with Marie Forleo on 3/3!
We’ve been fielding a lot of wonderful questions about Marie’s incredible online business program (the only one I recommend, actually) via email and social media and we thought: “Hey! Wouldn’t it be great to get all of these people who are considering B-School together in one session for one cozy, informative, inspirational chat!”
Three experts at your service: Marie, Mike Watts, and me, Kate Northrup. You can ask us literally anything. Register here.
3. Have questions about B-School and want to hang with some pretty cool entrepreneurs?
Join our #MoneyLove Business Facebook group where we’ll personally answer all of your questions about B-School, our bonuses, how it works, and help you decide if it’s right for you. The conversation has been lively. The love has been flowing.