Category Archives: Community

Quitting: How to know if it’s time and how to let go when you do – Glimpse TV w/ Tanya Geisler

Nearly a year ago I interviewed the beautiful, talented, and hysterically funny Tanya Geisler at the World Domination Summit (WDS). (That’s us tasting ridiculous doughnuts — Tanya’s the one in pink.) This interview is quite unlike any other Glimpse TV episode because: we had several celebrity sightings while we were shooting I forgot my equipmentContinue Reading

Reveal with me

“In the company of women, it’s easier for each of us to remember our own truth. We remember that our lives depend on our capacity to drop all facades and pretenses. We remember the bliss of just accepting that we are here to be ourselves. And we remember, together, that the most powerful place forContinue Reading

This Makes Me Super Uncomfortable But I’m Doing It Anyway: I Heart My Moon Cycle Month

I’m a woman who loves to get stuff done. I can work 12-14 hours a day, no problem, if I love what I’m doing. I’ve been getting little messages for the past year or so, though, that producing all the time, even if I’m jazzed about what I’m doing, is probably not the best wayContinue Reading

The Big Reveal – B-School Bonus Details Below!

There has been A LOT of buzz about Marie Forleo’s B-School lately. If you’re on the same email lists as I am, you’ve been receiving loads of messages about it — sometimes a few times a day. Some might find this annoying. Instead, I choose to see it as profoundly abundant. How glorious is it thatContinue Reading

This will heal the economy.

On January 31st I co-hosted an event that absolutely blew the roof off of my expectations here in Portland, ME as part of a ten-city tour for the Thank You Small Business campaign. I’m not telling you this to toot my own horn. I’m tell you this to toot the horn of someone who’s veryContinue Reading

A crucial key to financial freedom that I haven’t shared yet

Two years ago I spent the summer living in Sag Harbor, NY to get out of the hot, smelly city. One of the highlights of the summer was spending a ton of time at yoga, at the beach, and just plain hanging out with my friends Josh Pais and Marie Forleo. Marie was in theContinue Reading

Sometimes we have to break our own rules.

I’m trying something new this year. Instead of making a whole long list of goals that usually morphs into what feels like a to do list, I’m picking a word for the year. This year my word is GRACE. A quick story of GRACE that happened a few weeks ago: I was asked to beContinue Reading

Going in.

I don’t know about you but for the past week and a half or so I’ve felt harried. Rushed. Frazzled. Spazzy. And a little fried. It’s felt like I’m on a speeding train hurtling towards the end of 2012 and not only am I not in control of it, no one is! Ever felt thatContinue Reading

Somebody wants what you have.

Right now, someone in the world envies you. They admire your business. They covet your wardrobe. They lust after your husband. To someone somewhere you look like you have it all. Your website makes their mouth water. Your pictures on Facebook make them yearn for adventure in their life. Seeing you makes them crave more.Continue Reading

It’s never too late.

Last year at the beginning of November Mike and I decided that we were done traveling the country living out of my car. We were in Arizona and needed to get two cars, his and mine, across the country. Instead of driving in a caravan and missing out on hours of quality time together singingContinue Reading