Category Archives: Community

Let Danielle LaPorte help you make more money and change lives. (Oh, and I want to help too.)

Let Danielle LaPorte help you make more money and change lives. (Oh, and I want to help too.)

My dear friend Danielle LaPorte, best-selling author of The Fire Starter Sessions and The Desire Map, has just created something new that you’re going to want to know about if you want to make more money and change more lives this year. If you’re a get-right-to-the-point person, simply click HERE for all the details. If…Continue Reading

Let them do their thing and you do yours.

Let them do their thing and you do yours.

I’ve recently become obsessed with Buti Yoga. I literally cannot get enough. (If you haven’t tried it yet, get ready to sweat your buns off and tap into your womanpower all at the same time. If you’ve never done hip circles while holding Warrior II, you don’t know what you’re missing.) There’s one teacher whose…Continue Reading

What to Do When the People You Love Drive You Bananas

What to Do When the People You Love Drive You Bananas

We’re now in the sandwich space between Thanksgiving (in the US) and Christmas. Opportunities abound to spend time with loved ones. And opportunities abound for those very same ones we love to push our buttons. Unless you’re living on another planet where feathers never get ruffled by other people, especially the ones you share genetic…Continue Reading

Missing something? I’ve got your ingredients right here.

We need each other. There’s a lot of talk in the self-actualization space about masculine energy and feminine energy. When I first heard about this concept I got very tied up in worrying about which one I was using and whether or not I was doing it “right.” Most of the time I felt like…Continue Reading

An intimate look behind the scenes of my business model

This week I’m taking my annual sojourn to Salt Lake City, Utah, the home of my product partner, USANA, for its international convention. I don’t talk a ton about my network marketing business, but since I’ll be posting a lot on social media this week about my USANA family and what we’re up to at…Continue Reading

I was stumped.

I’d always had a clear vision of what I wanted: a beautiful house on the ocean in Maine, an adorable (and adoring) husband, plenty of space to host friends and family, and dogs and babies running around. Plus, of course, the financial freedom to support it all so my (adoring) husband and I could be…Continue Reading

Permission, intrinsic value, the act of creation, and making art: Insights from one wine-soaked conversation that changed everything.

It was that time in the evening when the wine and champagne had softened everyone’s edges and everything seemed to melt together a bit. We were seated at a round table laden with vegan brownie crumbs, and a lot of chairs had been abandoned in favor of the dance floor. My friend Marie and I…Continue Reading