Category Archives: Community

How to help the world help you

No one is ever going to read your mind. At least not really. There are things that matter. There are hills worth dying on. There are things we really, really want. But what happens is we doubt our wants. We ask one time and we get a no, so we never ask again. We avoid…Continue Reading

A simple technique to ensure you don’t miss the moment.

This past Memorial weekend, I stayed in a huge converted barn with 12 of the most important people of my life. It was a non-bachelorette bachelorette weekend. Instead of penis straws, we had candles infused with specific prayers to manifest our desires. Instead of the Vegas strip, our view was a gorgeous grass-fed cattle farm.…Continue Reading

Meet me in the Big Apple: REVEAL & Business Meets Spirituality

I’m speaking at these two incredible events coming up this spring in NYC. Join me and the soul-stirring women I’ll be sharing the stage with for down and dirty money advice mixed with spiritual wisdom nuggets. Business Meets Spirituality April 25-27th, 2014 NYIT Auditorium, New York City Gry Sindig has contagiously positive energy. She stopped…Continue Reading

This was even better than being on the Today Show.

The day my book launched I was interviewed by Al Roker and Willie Geist on the Today show. It was simultaneously terrifying, exhilarating, and so much fun (especially when Willie asked me a surprise question they hadn’t prepared me for!). But the truth is I don’t watch any television, let alone the Today show, save…Continue Reading