Category Archives: Community

Announcing The Freedom Immersion – come mastermind with us in Maine!

WHAT IF YOU COULD SUDDENLY SHUT OUT DISTRACTIONS AND SHINY OBJECTS, WORK FEWER HOURS, AND EARN ENOUGH INCOME TO SPEND EVERY DAY EXACTLY THE WAY YOU WANT? Today I have a really special announcement about the very reality described above. Mike and I have have been busy planning not one, but two, very special events. The first is ourContinue Reading

How to help the world help you

No one is ever going to read your mind. At least not really. There are things that matter. There are hills worth dying on. There are things we really, really want. But what happens is we doubt our wants. We ask one time and we get a no, so we never ask again. We avoidContinue Reading

A simple technique to ensure you don’t miss the moment.

This past Memorial weekend, I stayed in a huge converted barn with 12 of the most important people of my life. It was a non-bachelorette bachelorette weekend. Instead of penis straws, we had candles infused with specific prayers to manifest our desires. Instead of the Vegas strip, our view was a gorgeous grass-fed cattle farm.Continue Reading

Meet me in the Big Apple: REVEAL & Business Meets Spirituality

I’m speaking at these two incredible events coming up this spring in NYC. Join me and the soul-stirring women I’ll be sharing the stage with for down and dirty money advice mixed with spiritual wisdom nuggets. Business Meets Spirituality April 25-27th, 2014 NYIT Auditorium, New York City Gry Sindig has contagiously positive energy. She stoppedContinue ReadingContinue Reading

This was even better than being on the Today Show.

The day my book launched I was interviewed by Al Roker and Willie Geist on the Today show. It was simultaneously terrifying, exhilarating, and so much fun (especially when Willie asked me a surprise question they hadn’t prepared me for!). But the truth is I don’t watch any television, let alone the Today show, saveContinue Reading

Not sure what to do next to grow your business? Grab this online roadmap while it’s up.

There have been times in my business when I’ve sat at my desk looking like a deer in the headlights. Do I write a blog post? Do I create some new content for a course?  Do I follow up with my customers? Do I clean out my inbox? Do I book a live event? DoContinue Reading

The greatest asset you have at your disposal — for your business and for your life.

I was so sad to hear that Philip Seymour Hoffman passed away earlier this week. He’s always been one of my favorite actors. If you haven’t seen the movie Flawless, in which he plays a drag queen, be sure you do. It’s one of his lesser-known roles and it’s genius. Here’s my all-time favorite movieContinue Reading

The reason my business has tripled in the last two years.

A few days before we left on The Freedom Tour, Mike (who at the time was still a somewhat random guy I’d invited to drive across the country with me on a hunch) said to me: Let’s travel the country together for a year and then we’ll come home and get married. I thought he’dContinue Reading

What does it mean to be human? Glimpse TV with Chela Davison

You know those people who you feel like you’ve known for multiple lifetimes when you first meet them? Chela Davison is like that for me. After our first hour on the phone together I felt “gotten” in a really profound way. And when we finally met in person, we were doing partner yoga, laughing, andContinue Reading

Kris Carr: How to Tell Your Story to Build a Business and Make a Difference {Glimpse TV}

I don’t know about you, but with all the book launch hub-bub, I’ve really, really missed Glimpse TV. I’ve still been shooting episodes because I just LOVE it and I can’t stop asking people I love who are doing interesting things in the world questions! Today is a special day because I’m sharing a cozyContinue Reading