Money: A Love Story is a uniquely kind and rollicking guide to getting your finances on track. It’s chock full of inspiring stories (including my own of getting into and out of $20,000 of credit card debt) and 29 eye and heart-opening exercises.
Money: A Love Story takes a fun, understanding, and – most of all – proven approach to creating true financial freedom. You won’t find any shame, blame, or finger wagging here. Just tons of relatable moments and simple, step-by-step guidance to living out your own money love story.
Whether you want to pay off your debt for good, rake in more income, or forge a lifestyle of true freedom, Money: A Love Story is your road map. True abundance, financial clarity , and a love relationship with your money (and yourself) are all yours for the having. This book will lovingly take your hand and show you exactly how to get there.
Oh – and all that stuff about enjoying the journey? Well, turns out it’s true. The path to financial freedom will be way more fun than you ever thought possible.
Love your money. Love yourself. Love your life.
BUY NOW AT:
• 29+ simple, practical exercises to make immediate, lasting change in your financial life.
• Inspiring stories that you can actually relate to that will keep you turning the page and energized to stay on track. If they can do it, so can you!
• A “Money Love” Quiz that you can take to get customized tips, based on how you score, for getting the most out of the book.
• A step-by-step guide to paying off your debt faster than you thought was possible. It doesn’t have to be as hard or take as long as you thought! What a relief!
• 8 detailed paths to creating financial freedom. Both pros and cons are included for each so you can choose the best path for you.
• The revolutionary Feeling-Based Financial Planning System. You’re not like anyone else, so why should your financial planning system treat you like a statistic? This personalized approach will have you feeling better about your finances the moment you start.
• A candid account of my personal journey going from being in $20,000 in debt to creating financial freedom by the age of 28. I tell you exactly what I did to change my financial reality in sustainable ways so that you can do the same thing.
• A compassionate, loving approach. You’ve beaten yourself up for your financial situation long enough. It’s time for a kinder approach to financial freedom and this is it.
• Eye opening connections between your financial, physical, emotional, and spiritual health. It’s not (just) about the money. The steps you take with this book as your guide will heal your money, your relationships, your body, and potentially your whole life.
BUY NOW AT:
• Experience what’s possible when you’re free of financial strain and worry. Life was meant to be lived, not spent awake at night stressed out about whether or not you can pay your bills. Money: A Love Story paves the way for what you really want in life.
• Make plenty of money doing what you love. Follow the stories, strategies, and inspiration in Money: A Love Story to make your dream life your real life.
• Dissolve financial shame. You don’t have to feel bad about your financial past any more. Use Money: A Love Story to get financial clarity and create peace with your past.
• Rebuild your money legacy. Wouldn’t it feel amazing to hand your kids a new, more loving way to approach money? Use Money: A Love Story as your guide to clear out the old and bring in the new.
• Create financial practices that you enjoy and look forward to. Taking care of your money doesn’t have to be boring, scary, or hard. Money: A Love Story will teach you practical ways to make financial literacy fun and pleasurable.
• Learn to live luxuriously no matter what your income. Financial well-being does not have to be about penny pinching and deprivation. The techniques and mindset you’ll discover in Money: A Love Story will give you the tools to feel abundant while living within your means.
• Do the things you want to do. Our most precious asset isn’t money, it’s actually time. Money: A Love Story will teach you the mindset and practical steps to freeing up your time so you can spend it doing the things that bring you the most joy.
• Make the world a better place. When you create financial freedom you can be present to your purpose on the planet and serving the world. Heal your money, heal your life, and heal the world.
BUY NOW AT:
“Stop letting money matters be a source of pain in your life. Read Money: A Love Story and allow Kate Northrup to become your new best friend as she guides you, step-by-step, down the financial freedom trail. Her fresh, creative approach to handling money is sure to leave you feeling empowered and eager to build the wealth you deserve. I loved this book!”
— Cheryl Richardson, author of The Art of Extreme Self Care and Take Time for Your Life
“Money: A Love Story is a real breakthrough book! Combining the ‘inner-game’ of money, with the ‘outer-game,’ Kate Northrup guides you effortlessly, with humor, compassion, and a deep understanding of what it takes to succeed in life. If you’re ready to have a new experience with money, and change your financial future, this is the book for you!”
— Nick Ortner, New York Times best-selling author of The Tapping Solution
“This book guided me to fall madly in love with my relationship to money. Kate Northrup helped me become unapologetic about my desire to earn more, give more, and prosper in every area of my life.”
— Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times best-selling author of May Cause Miracles
“This beautiful book provides the perfect mix of theory and practice. You need your own love story with money, and these pages will lead you to romance.”
— Chris Guillebeau, New York Times best-selling author of The $100 Startup
“I wish I had this book long ago. I can only imagine how much grief I would have spared myself. But as Kate reminds us, it’s all part of the spiritual journey to freedom abundance. This is the first book about finances (and life!) that I can actually relate to. Refreshingly candid, uplifting and practical, Money: A Love Story addresses what holds us back from healing and thriving both personally and financially.Thank you brilliant Kate Northrup. I am deeply in love with the road map you’ve given us all.”
— Kris Carr, New York Times best-selling author of Crazy Sexy Kitchen
“If I had this kind of freedom-focused guidance when I first got going, I’d have saved myself a lot of suffering . . . and a lot more cash. Kate’s take on money is grounded, fresh, and womanly wise.”
— Danielle LaPorte, creator of The Desire Map and The Fire Starter Sessions
“Money: A Love Story is a beautiful and insightful guide to finding true prosperity from the inside out.”
— Marie Forleo, entrepreneur, MarieForleo.com
2. Start a Money Love Circle. Download a free guide to starting your own local or virtual community to take the Money Love journey with.
3. Do the exercises. Download PDFs of all the exercises in the book to fill out on your computer or print out.
4. Download a coaches guide. Want to incorporate the material in Money: A Love Story into your coaching practice? I’ve created a guide to make it seamless and effective for both you and your clients.
Sometimes we assume that people who are successful were always that way.
Truth is, I’ve never met someone who doesn’t have a complex relationship with money.
Eveyone’s had some bumps and bruises along the way, even the people you see smiling back at you from book covers, television, and high-traffic websites.
To remind you that you’re not alone, and fuel you on your own Money Love path, I asked some experts in their respective fields to share their own Money Love Stories.
Click here to get inspired by the Money Love Stories of authors, experts, and luminaries Nick Ortner, my mom, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Jennifer Louden, Barbara Stanny, Nisha Moodley, Regena Thomashauer, and 50+ more influential folks.
Want to share your own Money Love Story? Join the #MoneyLove Movement!
Click here for submission guidelines.
Click HERE to see a schedule of live book launch events.